January 26, 2009

WE ARE ONE: Obama Inauguration Concert












The star-studded concert that kicked off the official inaugural festivities Sunday afternoon (1/18/09) "We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration," featured a lineup of speakers and musical performers that included Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, U2, Herbie Hancock, Pete Seeger, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, YoYo Ma & Itsach Pearlman and many more.


































What a great concert! I can't wait for the report from my cousin who was there!
Inaguration Day was wonderful too....I am especially proud to be an American right now!



















Here is some tunes from the day:









MY ORIGINAL
Obama/Inauguration ARTWORK
is now available at:

JavaJohn.etsy.com


Here are a few samples, with lots more to come!








































Get your Shepard Fairey style Icon at:
obamicon.me

1 comment:

Kaye Telle said...

You have won my Pearl Jam Ten lagacy Edition contest. Please message me your mailing info so the label can send it out. Please visit my blog again some time(s)?
Cheers!!