October 20, 2008

Original BARACK OBAMA Posters

Hello Friends! I just wanted to give you folks a heads up (because I know that some of you collect my artwork, and some collect Obama memorabilia) that for the first time I'm offering several high quality reproductions of my original OBAMA designs on EBAY!



















I designed the above poster commemorating the first time we saw Senator Obama in Maitland, Florida, in hopes of getting Barack to autograph it for me. Well, with many thanks to our dear friend (who helped coordinate the event) for getting it to him, our next President indeed signed it for me. And the report is that he truly loved it and was grateful for the copy I gave to him, and gave his blessing for me to sell copies of it.



















This poster "Yes We Can!, Yes We Can!" is based on the same design, only for those who would not nessisarily care for the title "Florida Welcomes" at the top.

I will have both these designs available on EBAY until the Limited Edition (100) Giclées of each are gone.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY EBAY LISTINGS

The design was also the basis for a T-Shirt design I did for the OBAMAWARENESS FEST that my wife hosted here in town last month.




















To see more of my original POSTER ART please CLICK HERE.
If you see something you would like let me know, and I'll let you know if it's available!

Thank You...and Don't Forget to Vote!!

www.koolbeanz.com

No comments: