September 22, 2008

ORLANDO GUITARTOWN (Part 2)















This past Saturday saw the public unveiling of the guitars (36 in all) included in ORLANDO GUITAR TOWN at Orlando's City Hall. The event featured many of the guitar artists, the Orlando Mayor, along with a free concert featuring Big 10-4, John Frank, Gerry Williams Band, Christian Wilson & the Wayward Sons and Thomas Wynne & The Believers.


It was a beautiful day for the event, there was a very nice crowd, and the music was great. I was even interviewed by several members of the local press!

Below are some pictures from the event...and check back later - some of the musicians are going to send songs for me to add to this blog.....


By the way, I want to send a special Thank You to Tiffany, Angel, and "Tattoo" Bill for helping me out, and for for their patience with all my questions!













My first view of the event.


















We were issued these kool passes.



































Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer poses with my guitar, my son, and I.




















"Tattoo" Bill Roberts and his tribute to Aerosmith.



















A few groovy pieces.



















Mark Hadley and his "Envy".










Some of the small guitars that were displayed inside City Hall.



















William Bernoir and his tribute to The Doors.



















A couple of my favorites.













The stage and crowd!

ORLANDO GUITAR TOWN

GIBSON GUITARS

CITY OF ORLANDO

No comments: