November 17, 2008

DEADHEADS for OBAMA

Hello Friends, I've been inspired since our candidate for change has been elected 44th President of the United States! So, I thought you might be interested in taking a look at a few of my new OBAMA pieces that I've posted on EBAY....and hear The Dead perform at their first Obama Rally!

I've now got three of my original LIMITED Edition BARACK OBAMA Posters available.

Also - there are four "DEADHeads For Obama" Buttons designs, and one "PHISH Phans for OBAMA" Button. I may have a few more other designs soon - since the demand has been very kool! So check back often....samples below....

By the way, If you bid on this item, you'll be helping to fund a Christmastime trip to San Fransisco for my family and I to see our niece get married. It's been a lifelong dream of my wife and I to visit the city of lights, and home of The Grateful Dead! Thank You!
click here to bid on EBAY: http://myworld.ebay.com/javadack


Thanks for looking, and please tell your friends!

GO OBAMA!!
Peace, "Java" John


























































































































































Ripple at Obama rally


ripple.mp3


Phiol's speech at Obama Rally


phils campagin.mp3


US Blues at Obama Rally


us blues.mp3


click here to bid on EBAY: http://myworld.ebay.com/javadack


DEADHEADS For OBAMA

BARACK OBAMA

GRATEFUL DEAD

PHISH

No comments: